Investigation of charges preferred by Mr. J. S. Temple against Thomas P. Cheney, Superintendent Railway Mail Service, New England [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Investigation of Thomas P. Cheney, superintendent of Railway mail service, New England
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 139 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 45th Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1863 H.misdoc.24).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227331