To Investigate How Section in Bill Known as Sundry Civil Bill, Relating to Hot Springs, Arkansas, Passed Last Session of Congress, Was Omitted in Bill as Enrolled, etc [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee To Investigate Sundry Civil Bill, Forty-Fifth Congress, third session, on Dec. 14, 19, 20, 1878
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee To Investigate Sundry Civil Bill
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Considers (45) H.R. 5130.
Document issued by the 45th Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1838 S.Rp.784)
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227631