Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, communicating, in answer to a Senate resolution of May 16, 1879, information in relation to the amount of legal-tender notes presented and redeemed in coin since January 1, 1879 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Amount of legal-tender notes presented and redeemed in coin since January 1, 1879
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1869 S.exdoc.21).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227655