Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in answer to a Senate resolution of May 14, 1879, accompanying information in relation to the liability of the States for the direct tax under the Act of August 5, 1861, and acts amendatory thereof [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Liability of States for direct tax, with statutes, 1798-1868
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 262 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1869 S.exdoc.24).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227658