Letter from the Postmaster General, submitting an estimate of amount of appropriation required to carry into effect the provisions of the Act of February 21, 1879, to fix the pay of letter-carriers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimates of appropriations to carry into effect act to fix pay of letter-carriers
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Post Office Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1869 S.exdoc.5).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227674