Imports-duties from 1867 to 1878, inclusive. A compilation of foreign commodities imported and entered for consumption in the United States; showing the quantities, values, rates of duty, amount of duty received, the average cost, and duties reduced to an equivalent ad-valorem rate; summaries of the values and duties of the principal class or groups; also, values and duties received at each customs district and port of delivery; with schedules of the articles, quantities, and values admitted free of duty, viz: transfers from bond to manufacturing warehouse, materials used in the construction and equipment of vessels, from Dominion of Canada, &c., from the Hawaiian Islands, and salt used in curing fish, during the fiscal years ended June 30, 1867, to 1878, inclusive [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Compilation of imports into United States from 1867 to 1878, inclusive, by Charles H. Evans
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1879.
- Physical Description:
- 489 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1873 S.misdoc.46).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227722