Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, referring to former letter of March 30, 1880, with which reports of Capt. George W. Bailey, of the revenue marine service, et als., relating to number, location, occupation, and condition of the people of Alaska, were submitted, and correcting reference as to Senate bill; the bill intended to be referred to being Senate bill 1391 instead of 1426 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Report on condition of affairs in Alaska; pt. 1B, by Marine Hospital officer on medical condition and practices
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1880.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1885 S.exdoc.132/2). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227953