Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting information, in response to Senate resolution of April 1, 1880, relative to affidavits field in that department by or on behalf of the settlers on the Uncompahgre Park in Colorado; also letter from Hon. C. H. McIntyre on the subject, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Additional Titles:
- Settlers on Uncompahgre Park, Colorado
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1880.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1885 S.exdoc.169).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4227992