Letter of the Public Printer, communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the 28th ultimo, information in relation to the condition of the stereotype plates and back numbers of the Congressional Globe, purchased of the representatives of Rives & Bailey, their place of custody, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Printing
- Additional Titles:
- Letter from Public Printer on stereotype plates and back numbers of Congressional Globe, etc
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1880.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1891 S.misdoc.92). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4228139