Worthington and Sioux Falls Railroad Company [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Right of way to Worthington and Sioux Falls Railroad Company in Dakota Territory
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1880.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1936 H.rp.734).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4229670