Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, in compliance with the provisions of the River and Harbor Act of June 14, 1880, a communication from Chief of Engineers, of February 17, 1881, and accompanying copy of report from Capt. C. J. Allen, Corps of Engineers, upon the results obtained from the surveys and examinations of the season of 1880, for the establishment of reservoirs at the headwaters of the Mississippi River and the sources of certain streams in Wisconsin and Minnesota, including Rock River, Wisconsin and Illinois [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Surveys and examinations for establishment of reservoirs at headwaters of Mississippi River and sources of certain streams in Wisconsin and Minnesota, including Rock River, Wisconsin and Illinois
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1943 S.exdoc.48).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4230826