[Inquiry into alleged election frauds in New York City, Philadelphia, and Boston, with minority report, and testimony on election supervisors and deputy marshals.] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee to Inquire into Alleged Frauds and Violence in the Elections of 1878
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 941 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 3rd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1949 S.rp.916). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4231094