Reports of the United States Commissioners to the Paris Universal Exposition, 1878. Iron and Steel exhibits [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of State
- Additional Titles:
- Paris Universal Exposition, 1878, v. 3: Iron and steel, ceramics, glass, forestry, cotton
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 635 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 46th Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1972 H.exdoc.42/3).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4231153