Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report from the Secretary of State, in response to Senate resolution of the 13th of October, 1881, calling for the papers in relation to the seizure of one Vicenzo Rebello, an Italian, in the City of New Orleans, in June, 1881, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Message of President with papers on seizure of Vicenzo Rebello, an Italian, in New Orleans, 1881
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1881.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 47th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1986 S.exdoc.20).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4231613