Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a communication from the Secretary of War, dated 14th instant, and accompanying letter from the Chief Signal Officer of the Army, recommending the passage of a joint resolution authorizing the printing and binding of ten thousand additional copies of the latter's Annual Report for 1881 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Printing
- Additional Titles:
- Message of President on printing additional copies of Annual Report of Chief Signal Officer of Army
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1882.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 47th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1987 S.exdoc.63).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4231662