Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting, in response to Senate resolution of January 26, 1882, a communication from the Commissioner of Indian Affairs, of the 9th instant, relating to the amount of indebtedness by the Kansas tribe of Indians to individuals represented by certificates issued by any officer of the government, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Indebtedness of Kansas tribe of Indians to individuals
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1882.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 47th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1990 S.exdoc.136).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4231724