Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report from the Secretary of State, and its accompanying papers, concerning the Smoke Abatement Exhibition which was held at South Kensington, London, last winter [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Message of President transmitting papers on Smoke Abatement Exhibition held at South Kensington, London
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1882.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 47th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1991 S.exdoc.183).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4231782