Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, in compliance with section 194 Revised Statutes, reports of the names of the clerks and other persons employed in the War Department and offices thereof from December, 1881, to November 30, 1882 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Clerks and other persons employed in War Department, 1882
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1882.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 47th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2073 S.exdoc.18).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4234876