Fines and deductions of mail contractors. Letter from the Postmaster General, transmitting a report of fines imposed on, and deductions from, the pay of mail contractors, and fines and deductions remitted [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Post-Office Department
- Additional Titles:
- Fines and deductions of mail contractors, 1882
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1883.
- Physical Description:
- 581 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Post Office Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 47th Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2110 H.exdoc.98). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4235214