Expenditures of the Coast and Geodetic Survey. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a statement of expenditures on account of the Coast and Geodetic Survey for the fiscal year which ended June 30, 1882 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Treasury Department
- Additional Titles:
- Expenditures of Coast and Geodetic Survey, 1882
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1882.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 47th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2103 H.exdoc.23).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4235501