Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting papers showing the maintenance of the channel at the South Pass, Mississippi River, also copy of report of engineer officer in charge of work, of December 24, 1883, setting forth the necessity of an early appropriation to continue the examinations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Papers showing maintenance of channel at South Pass, Mississippi River, and report of engineer setting forth necessity of early appropriation to continue examinations
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1884.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 48th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2162 S.exdoc.39).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4235594