[Prohibiting mailing of newspapers and other publications containing lottery advertisements, and prescribing penalty for violation, with views of minority.] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1884.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 48th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2174 S.rp.233).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4236119