Estimates of appropriations for the District of Columbia. Letter from the Commissioners of the District of Columbia, transmitting estimates for the expenses of the District of Columbia for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1885; also letter of the Secretary of the Treasury of 21st ultimo, returning estimates to said commissioners, and stating the amount approved by him and the fund or purpose to which it belongs [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimates of appropriations for District of Columbia for 1885
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1883.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Washington (D.C.)
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 48th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2196 H.exdoc.31).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4236797