Right of way through Lake Traverse Indian Reservation. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a communication from the Secretary of the Interior relative to the right of way through Lake Traverse Indian Reservation, Dakota, for the Chicago, Milwaukee and Saint Paul Railway Company [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Message of President on right of way to Chicago, Milwaukee and Saint Paul Railroad through Lake Traverse Indian Reservation
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1884.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 48th Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2200 H.exdoc.71). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4236847