Disease in cattle, Kansas and Illinois. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting the report of the Chairman of the Treasury Cattle Commission upon the subject of disease in cattle, which recently prevailed in certain parts of Kansas and Illinois [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture
- Additional Titles:
- Report on cattle disease in Kansas and Illinois
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1884.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 48th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2207 H.exdoc.159).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4236930