Message from the President of the United States, transmitting, in response to Senate resolutions of May 10 and July 10, 1886, a report of the Secretary of State relative to seizures and detentions of United States vessels in Canadian waters [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Presidential message on seizures and detentions of vessels of United States in British North American waters
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1886.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 49th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2341 S.exdoc.217).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4241039