Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting report of government directors of the Union Pacific Railway, suggesting legislation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Report of Government directors of Union Pacific Railway suggesting certain legislation
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1886.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Interior. Government Directors of Union Pacific Railroad Company
- Report Numbers:
- I 1.30:886
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 49th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2448 S.exdoc.10).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4247035