Expenditures and business of the Post-Office Department. Letter from the Postmaster-General transmitting reports of expenditures and of the business of the Post-Office Department for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1886 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads
- Additional Titles:
- Post Office Department, 1886, pt. 2: fines and deductions of mail contractors
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1886.
- Physical Description:
- 773 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 49th Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2477 H.exdoc.20/2). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4247626