Investigation of Labor Troubles in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Texas, and Illinois [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee on Railroad Labor Troubles, Forty-Ninth Congress, second session and Forty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Apr. 10, 13, 20-23, May 1, 3-8, 10-15, 1886
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Railroad Labor Troubles
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1887.
- Physical Description:
- 1,139 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 49th Congress, 2nd session., Hearings are in two parts. Part 1 hearings were held Apr. 10, 13, May 1, 8, and 10-13 in St. Louis, Mo., May 4 in Atchison, Kans., May 5 in Kansas City, Mo., and May 6 in Sedalia, Mo. Part 2 hearings were held May 3 in Parsons, Kans., May 5 in Denison, Tex., May 6-7 in Fort Worth, Tex., May 8 in Galveston, Tex., May 10 in Marshall, Tex., May 11 in Texarkana, Tex., May 12 in Little Rock, Ark, and May 14 in St. Louis, Mo., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2502 H.rp.4174) and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4248655