Light and fog signal, State Ledge, Boston Harbor. Land for light station, Point Pinos, Cal. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting estimates from the Light-House Board of appropriations for light and fog signals at State Ledge, Boston Harbor, Massachusetts, and for the purchase of land at Pinos, Cal., light station [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for establishment of light and fog signals at State Ledge, Boston Harbor, and Point Pinos, California
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 50th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2557 H.exdoc.48).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4251604