Eight-hour law. letter from the Secretary of the Navy, in response to a resolution of the House calling for information relative to claims arising under the bill for the adjustment of accounts of employes under the eight-hour law [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Labor
- Additional Titles:
- Information on claims arising under eight-hour law
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 50th Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2558 H.exdoc.172). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4251716