Cattle graziers on public lands. Letter from the Secretary of the Interior, transmitting, with accompanying papers, a report from the Acting Commissioner of the General Land Office, in response to a resolution of the House calling for information relative to the use of public lands by cattle graziers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Use of public lands by cattle grazers
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Interior
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 50th Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2560 H.exdoc.232). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4251786