Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting in response to Senate resolution of January 30, 1889, information touching the sinking-fund credit of the Union and Central Pacific Railroads [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Railroads
- Additional Titles:
- Sinking fund of Union Pacific and Central Pacific Railroads
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1889.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 50th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2612 S.exdoc.100).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4256209