Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, requesting an additional appropriation of $110,000 to provide for heating apparatus, approaches, and elevators for the United States custom-house and post-office at Pittsburgh, Pa [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Estimate for additional appropriation for public building at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1890.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 51st Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2688 S.exdoc.149). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4257749