[Letter of Comptroller of Currency showing number of national banks and statistics on capital, bonds and circulation.] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1890.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 51st Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2700 S.misdoc.186).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4258019