Public buildings at Charleston, S. C., and other places. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, recommending appropriations for certain repairs, alterations, and improvements in and about public buildings at Charleston, S. C., Cincinnati, Ohio, Grand Rapids, Mich., Macon, Ga., Memphis, Tenn., New York, N. Y., Peoria, Ill., and Wheeling, W. Va [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Recommending appropriations for certain repairs of public buildings in Charleston, S.C., and other places
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1890.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 51st Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2743 H.exdoc.114).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4260027