Claims for ante bellum mail service and claims of Flint and Pere Marquette Railroad and Pacific Mail Steam-Ship Company. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting certain claims arising under the postal laws and regulations of Flint and Pere Marquette Railroad Company and Pacific Mail Steam-Ship Company. Also a list of claims for ante bellum mail service, together with a report thereon by the Auditor of the Treasury for the Post-Office Department [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Certain claims for ante-bellum mail service, etc.; and claims of Flint and Pere Marquette Railroad Company and Pacific Mail Steamship Company for mail service
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1890.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 51st Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2752 H.exdoc.418).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4260327