American merchant marine in foreign trade [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries on H. R. bill no. 4663, known as the "Tonnage Bill," Fifty-First Congress, first session, January 22, 1890, to March 28, 1890
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1890.
- Physical Description:
- 351 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 51st Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2810 H.rp.1210/2)
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4263861