Additional force for the office of the Secretary of the Navy. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a communication from the Secretary of the Navy requesting an additional clerical force for his department [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Additional force for office of Secretary of Navy
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 51st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2863 H.exdoc.142).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4265743