Savannah River, Georgia. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, a further report of the survey of the Savannah River, Georgia, in response to House resolution dated January 26, 1891 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Survey of Savannah River, Georgia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 51st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2866 H.exdoc.255).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4265853