Samuel I. Clerk, assignee in bankruptcy and administrator. Letter from the Assistant Clerk of the Court of Claims transmitting a copy of the findings filed by the court in the case of Samuel I. Clark, assignee in bankruptcy and administrator of William S. Turner, deceased, against the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on War Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Clark, Samuel I., assignee, Court of Claims
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1890.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Court of Claims
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 51st Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2869 H.misdoc.65). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4265971