Ohio Ballot-Box Contract [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee To Investigate the Ohio Ballot-Box Contract, Fifty-First Congress, first session and Fifty-First Congress, second session, on Jan. 16-18, 20, Feb. 3-7, 10-12, Mar. 15, 17, Apr. 28, 30, 1890
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee to Investigate the Ohio Ballot-Box Contract
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 416 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 51st Congress, 2nd session., Investigates alleged involvement of Senators and Representatives in alleged improper contract for purchase of ballot-boxes., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2885 H.rp.3446) and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4266019