Immigration Investigation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, and Senate Committee on Immigration, Fifty-First Congress, second session, on Mar. 13, 20, Apr. 8-11, 15-18, 22-26, May 1, 15, 20, 26-29, June 2-4, 6, 7, 19, July 17, 1890
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Immigration and Naturalization
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 1,107 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Immigration
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 51st Congress, 2nd session.
Investigates the administration of Federal and state immigration laws, the effect of American industries purchase by foreign capital, and the proposed establishment of an immigrant station in New York harbor. Apr. 8-11, 15-17, 22-26 hearings were held in NYC; Apr. 18 hearing was held in Boston, Mass.; May 26-29 hearings were held in Chicago, Ill.; June 2 and 3 hearings were held in St. Louis, Mo.; June 4 hearing was held in Cincinnati, Ohio; and June 6 and 7 hearings were held in Detroit, Mich.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2886 H.rp.3472)
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4266020