Special report to the Secretary of the Treasury by Ira Ayer, Special Agent, Treasury Department, relative to the manufacture of tin and terne plates, and the growth of the tin-plate industry in the United States, from the passage of the Act of October 1, 1890, to April 23, 1892; also, supplementary report on the present state of tin mining in the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury. Special Agents Division
- Additional Titles:
- Report of Special Agent of Treasury on manufacture of tin and terne plate
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1892.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 52nd Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2901 S.exdoc.102).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4266113