Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report of the examination and survey of Missouri River, Montana, between Great Falls and canon next below Stubbs Ferry [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rivers and Harbors
- Additional Titles:
- Survey of Missouri River, Montana, between Great Falls and Stubbs Ferry
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1892.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 52nd Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2954 H.exdoc.114).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4267595