Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, stating that the Engineer of the Ninth Light-House District reports that he will have a balance of $9,000 left from the construction of the light-station at Cedar River, Mich., and recommending that this balance be used for additional expenditures for the light-stations at Seul Choix Pointe' and Chicago, Ill.; also that an additional appropriation of $10,000 be made for the latter [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Erection of light at Seul Choix Point, Michigan
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1892.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 52nd Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 2955 H.exdoc.190).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4267689