Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, asking the authority of Congress for the use of unexpended balances of appropriations to pay for extra work in the Division of Warrants, Estimates, and Appropriations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Use of unexpended balances of appropriations by Secretary of Treasury
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1893.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 52nd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3056 S.exdoc.58).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4270271