Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting a detailed statement of the expenditures of the appropriations for that department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1892 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Navy Department
- Additional Titles:
- Contingent expenses of Navy Department, 1892
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1893.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 52nd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3105 H.exdoc.183).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4270828