Communication from the Commissioner of Fish and Fisheries transmitting a statement showing the expenditures under all appropriations for propagation of food-fishes during the fiscal year ending June 30, 1892 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Additional Titles:
- Expenditures of Fish Commission, 1892
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1892.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 52nd Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3110 H.misdoc.10). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4270896