Employment of Pinkerton Detectives [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Fifty-Second Congress, second session and Fifty-Second Congress, first session, on July 12-14, 29, 1892
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1893.
- Physical Description:
- 318 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 52nd Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.] : LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 3142-1 H.rp.2447)
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4271458